Air India Competition
Air India Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is available only to eligible participants. An eligible participant is resident in the UK, aged 18 or over on their last birthday.
2. Competition Prize: One lucky winner will win 2 return, economy class ticket to either Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad or Bengaluru courtesy of Air India.
3. Flights are subject to availability and flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for operational or other reasons without prior notice.
4. This prize can only be used on scheduled direct flights operated by Air India from London Heathrow/Birmingham
5. Taxes will be payable by the winner. This charge will be determined at the time of ticketing and are subject to change.
6. Validity of tickets: Valid till March 2020.
7. Tickets to be booked 6 weeks prior to travel and will be based on subject to availability.
8. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-negotiable. This prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative, refund or any other ticket.
9. Not valid to travel during blackout period as follows: UK-India –/ 04 April 2019-15 April 2019, 10 July 2019-12August 2019 / 10 December 2019-02 January 2020 India-UK -08 August 2019-12 September 2019 / 20 December 2019-14 January 2020 / 10 April 2019- 24 April 2019
Top 10 Tracks
Jaz Dhami & Naseebo Lal
Amar Sandhu & DJ Lyan
Tony Kakkar ft Riyaz Aly & Avne
Duniya Sharma Jaayegi (Khaali Peeli)
Nakash Aziz & Neeti Mohan
Chedkhaniyaan (Bandish Bandits)
Shivam Mahadevan & Pratibha Sin
AP Dhillon, Gurinder Gill & Int
Jutti Kasur Di