WIN A 5-NIGHT HOLIDAY IN BANGKOK WORTH £2,000!
1. This competition is available only to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is resident in the UK, aged 18 or over, if under the age of 18 they must have the permission of a parent to participate. This competition is not open to employees of Lycamedia II Ltd and its affiliates.
2.Competition period: 15-31 January 2019.
3. In order to enter, tune into Lyca Radio from 6am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday. Radio presenter will ask a simple multiple choice question relating to Bangkok.
4. The winner will be chosen via raffle draw on 5th of February, during the Drivetime Show.
5. There will only be one entry per household.
6. Prizes for this competition cannot be transferred to another person, they cannot be changed, there is no cash, credit or alternative prize offered.
7. Prize for this competition is 2 Economy class tickets to Bangkok including a 5-night hotel stay and has terms and conditions as follows:
a) All tickets must be booked three (3) months from the date of awarding.
b) Once tickets are booked, no changes can be made.
c) Travel must be completed by 31 December 2019.
d) Tickets cannot be used for travel during Spring, Summer and Autumn School Breaks.
8. The Prizes for this competition are economy air flights including all taxes only and do not include: travel to and from the airport. Winners must arrange their own travel insurance. All prize winners must ensure they hold valid travel insurance to cover everyone in their party for the entire duration of the prize trip and this must be fully comprehensive and organised pre-departure. Winners must ensure they have at their cost all the correct inoculations for travel to Mauritius.
9. All winners must hold a valid passport and visa for travel to Bangkok (must be pre-arranged at the winner’s cost).
10. No purchase is necessary; however, participants are expected to pay their own cost of the telephone call to Lyca Radio.
11. All prizes are subject to availability, with the promoter and all prize partners included in the competition to take no responsibility for any inconvenience or disappointment caused or suffered by the prize winner/s or their guest/s due to the unavailability of fight seats, or any other components of the prize.
12. The promoters accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from faults or disconnection of telephone calls during the competition. The promoters are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web site or home page access which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
14. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Top 10 Tracks
Jaz Dhami & Naseebo Lal
Amar Sandhu & DJ Lyan
Tony Kakkar ft Riyaz Aly & Avne
Duniya Sharma Jaayegi (Khaali Peeli)
Nakash Aziz & Neeti Mohan
Chedkhaniyaan (Bandish Bandits)
Shivam Mahadevan & Pratibha Sin
AP Dhillon, Gurinder Gill & Int
Jutti Kasur Di